Wednesday, August 9, 2023

FIDE BANS KARJAKIN (FICGS FORUM)

I have not made any political posts on the Forum. 
Quite to the contrary: I have criticized politicizing sports. 

I am shocked by the answers I received from Garvin Gray and Thibault de Vassal. I do not think their comments exemplify a civilized discussion. The problem is that they are not arbitrary chess players but chess organizers. I conclude that rational discussion with those who support politicizing chess is impossible. 

I had already forgotten the FICGS server, but now I have received a notification that someone has commented on my old post. 
Bogoljub Teverovski announces on 09 August 2023:

"A self-ban of karjakin continues"

No hints have been made about what event he is talking about—no references, links, or explanations.
I can only understand that Bogoljub regards the FIDE ban on Karjakin as a Karjakin's SELF-ban. 

Let me add that 1 e2-e4 is the initial move of the Queen's gambit, and 1 Ng1-f3 is the most popular opening in checkers.

I am logging out from the FICGS not to receive any notifications anymore.



Tõlge minu postitusest maleserver FICGS Foorumis:

FIDE KEELAB KARJAKINI (FICGS FOORUM)

Ma ei ole Foorumisse poliitilisi postitusi teinud. 
Otse vastupidi: olen kritiseerinud spordi politiseerimist. 

Olen šokeeritud Garvin Gray ja Thibault de Vassali vastustest. Minu arvates ei ole nende kommentaarid näited tsiviliseeritud arutelust. Probleem on selles, et nad ei ole suvalised maletajad, vaid maleorganisaatorid. Ma järeldan, et ratsionaalne arutelu nendega, kes toetavad male politiseerimist, on võimatu. 

Olin juba unustanud FICGS-i serveri, kuid nüüd sain teate, et keegi on minu vana postitust kommenteerinud. 
Bogoljub Teverovski teatab 09. augustil 2023:

"Karjakini enesekeeld jätkub"

Mingeid vihjeid ei ole tehtud, millisest sündmusest ta räägib - ei mingeid viiteid, linke ega selgitusi.
Ma saan ainult aru, et Bogoljub peab FIDE poolt Karjakinile kehtestatud keeldu Karjakini ENESE-keeluks. 

Lisan veel, et 1 e2-e4 on Lipugambiidi algkäik ja 1 Rg1-f3 on kõige populaarsem avang kabes.

Login FICGS-ist välja, et mitte enam mingeid teateid saada.

No comments:

Post a Comment