Tuesday, April 2, 2024

I ABANDON THE PLATFORM PLAYCHESS

Chessbase's playing platform, Playchess, cheated again. 
Today, it robbed 30 points of my ELO. 

It is interesting to note that it always happens then and only then when I have reached the top 5 or 10 on the list of current-day players.

Today, in my rapid game Nanomaster—Sd75, I had white pieces. I suddenly couldn't make a move, and the system announced that my opponent had left the game and was playing another one.

Do I really have to wait politely? It is a rapid game that was interrupted.

Earlier today, the server was down for a while.

After approximately 5 minutes, I tried different buttons on Playchess, like "Refresh", etc.

Suddenly, Playchess declared I had lost a game because my opponent CLAIMED I had disconnected the game.

At the same time, I had a perfect internet connection, but I was technically unable to press the "Claim win" or "Abort" buttons.

It was technically impossible to report the problem. As always, the "Help" button gave an error message.

According to Playchess, my opponent closed the game and, therefore, I lost the game!


In a 15-minute game, I had used 5 minutes, and 10 minutes were left. I was not thinking about my last move for more than 2 minutes. 

Tell me, how could my opponent start a new game and make an official complaint if I had been disconnected for only two minutes?! What normal person would complain if the opponent was disconnected for only one minute?

Please explain how I could have been disconnected if my clock was running and Playchess was able to send me messages that my opponent started a new game, that my opponent made a complaint, and that the arbiter ascribed me a loss?

You are cheaters, Chessbase and your Playchess!

Despite paying for the service for one year, I will no longer play a single game on Playchess.

No comments:

Post a Comment